By purchasing from us you agree to these terms and conditions.
How is voting counted?
- One like on your image is one vote. Votes are only counted on the image, on our official pages only. We can not count votes on your social pages.
- Votes can be calculated across our Instagram, Facebook and twitter pages. So share over all platforms
- If ANY votes seems suspicious in any way, then the nominee will be disqualified from the awards with no refund. We will not tolerate cheating
How do I get votes?
- There’s “helpful tips” on how to share your image and get votes, in our highlights section of our Instagram page
When is the awards ceremony?
- The SMHBA Awards 2021 will be held on 30th April 2021.
When can you enrol on the awards?
- Enrolment is live on our website
What is the last date to get my entry submitted?
- All entries must be submitted by 6pm on Wednesday March 31st 2021.
Can I post a hard copy of my entry?
- No – ALL entries must be submitted online through the website
What are the eligibility dates for entry?
- Entrants eligible for consideration must have been opened before end march 2021.
- Entries will stop accepting on March 31st at 6pm
Can I enter more than one category?
- Yes you may enter more then one category, each category is £25 to enter.
- If entering more than one category, please ensure you have submitted each separate entry. Make sure each entry is unique in its content.
Can I submit more than one entry under the same account login?
- Yes, one account can be created for multiple entries including entries for different Salons/Spas/Entrants. Please ensure the correct details for the entrant are completed on the entry form.
If I reach the shortlist, is there anything else I need to do?
- If you reach the finalist stage of your category, you will be contacted by SMHBA directly.
Do I need to complete the online entry form and submit straight away?
- Yes to complete your entry.
If I win how do I receive my award?
- Awards will be sent directly to the address given on the application.
Who is responsible for the rules?
- SMHBA is responsible for the official rules
- SMHBA is in control of the rules and regulations for the awards
- Under no circumstances does Instagram, Facebook or Twitter have any responsibility in SMHBA’s rules and regulations
Can I cancel my nomination?
- Yes – You can cancel your nomination if it hasn’t been published
- If your images have been published on the social pages then you can not cancel